To ensure all students look smart and best represent Larkhill Primary School, we have a number of rules when it comes to school uniforms.
- Larkhill sweatshirt or cardigan.
- White blouse or polo shirt.
- Black/grey skirt, trousers, or pinafore dress.
- Larkhill sweatshirt.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Black or grey trousers.
In summer, children have the following additional options:
- Girls - Green and white checked/striped dress.
- Boys - Grey or black shorts.
Please ensure that your child has suitable shoes for school - low-heeled, plain, and preferably black. Children can bring trainers to wear at break and lunch times in muddier weather.
- White T-shirt or official Larkhill PE black or dark shorts or leggings (not Bermuda shorts)
- Trainers for outside games
- Tracksuits in colder weather
PE kit should be brought to school in a bag clearly marked with the child’s name. This kit can then be left in school.
Swimming takes place for children in year 3 6 six only. Children should come to school with a costume, towel, and comb or brush. A voluntary contribution from parents toward the cost of the coach is appreciated.
Children are not allowed to wear any jewellery in school except for items of religious significance and a watch. If your child has pierced ears, they may wear studs to school, but they must not wear hoops as they are a safety hazard. Studs must be removed during PE as there is a danger that the protruding end can cause injury. We request that any ear piercing be carried out at the beginning of the summer holidays.